May 2011 Moms

hysterical crying fits

Just last week, DD1 started having occasional hysterical crying fits that are so horrible she makes herself throw up. Is anyone else going through this? Today she had two. One because when DH got her out of bed he brought her to ours (WTH DD1???) and one because she wanted to go outside and swing but I had to make a bottle and feed DD2.

I'm going to ask my pedi tomorrow, but I want to know I'm not alone and hear tips if you have any. 

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

Re: hysterical crying fits

• Two weeks ago DD was throwing hysterical fits for about a week. Almost everything triggered them( taking her out of bed or trying to take her out). She never threw up but she always cried for over an hour and it really threw me for a loop because ai have
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Visit The Nest!image
  • On Sunday, I was with my extended family spending time with my brother before he was deployed and DS1 threw the biggest fit. Not even sure what set it off but nothing I did would get him to stop crying. I finally just sat him in the corner and let him cry
    DS1 5/15/11
    DS2 12/20/12
  • Loading the player...
  • DS has recently started having tantrums. I find that they tend to come on when he's hungry or tired. He cries and writhes around and pushes me away if I'm holding him, but he hasn't vomited from crying. If he's in a safe place I just let him be until h
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • If it were just crying, then I agree that the best thing to do is just let them scream it out. I really don't want her puking all over everything, though. My pedi said it's not uncommon (thankfully?) and that we just have to be careful not to give in to w

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP

• Kelly are you still in Germany?
  • imageheikem87:
    Kelly are you still in Germany?

Yes, I am. We'll be living here permanently. Good to see yo

• He left the Army a couple of months ago and came here to Germany to live with us permanently, so pretty much everything worked out :) Is your husband German?(Not quite sure if I remember correctly) LO is doing fine, just starting with her terrible two?s I
  • imageheikem87:
    He left the Army a couple of months ago and came here to Germany to live with us permanently, so pretty much everyth

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"