Postpartum Depression
Options

I think I may be joining this board

I consider myself to be a mentally strong person, but here lately little things send me into a whirlwind. My DH miscommunicated with me last night and I was so mad I wanted to lock the door to the bedroom and make him sleep in the guest room.  My boss wanted to get input from other members of our department before letting me revise some paper work and I felt worthless like my input didn't matter. I thought to myself "Well at least I know my place. I guess I won't try anymore." 

I am also dealing with the big things like the new baby, my job is being cut back to part time so I need to find a new one, and the loss of a very close loved one. I feel like the only time I'm happy is when I'm busy. As if my mind is active so I can't think about the things that are bothering me. And if no one wants my help or wants to hang out, I feel like they hate me and no longer want to be my friend.  And then I think 10 min later that I'm being ridiculous, but I can't shake the sad feeling.

What is going on?

Re: I think I may be joining this board

• Options
    I am sorry you are going through this.  I would at least talk to your PCP about possible medication or find a psychiatrist.  Sadly, there is no quick fix.  Even medication can take weeks to feel better.  But it is a step.  GL.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"