December 2011 Moms
Options

WWYD and charting questions

We are leaving for Spain on Saturday and will be there 8 days. Should I bring my thermometer with me and keep charting? Also, I plan on POAS Saturday morning before we leave. I would be 9 DPO at that point. Too early?

(Sorry to those to have already seen this question!)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

Re: WWYD and charting questions

• Options

if you're already past O and will be back early on in your cycle, I wouldn't bother bringing the thermometer.  The first 2ish days you'd likely have to discard the temp anyway due to the time change.

9DPO isn't necessarily too early to test,

AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    -T--T- member
    I would take the thermometer. I'm an obsessive person though, so I'd be thinking about it all day long if I didn't. I would also take a few tests along.
  • Options

Thanks ladies :)

Based on my chart my EDD would be January 2nd. I really am not too hopeful at this point. It took us about 3-4 months of TTC with E. I just was unsure of what to do with the temping while we were away.  My bags are packed wi

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Options

I would take the thermometer and would enter the temps in the chart, but take them with a grain of salt. I just couldn't not do it.

In theory I would say go without the thermometer and enjoy yourself. If you still haven't gotten AF on the day of

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"