Two Under 2

Cloth Diapers?

Any 2u2 Mommas cloth diaper? If so how many diapers do you have? Did you find your 1st baby's diapers worked for #2?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Cloth Diapers?

• My 2nd baby isn't here yet but I did not double my stash. I bought more 6 NB diapers didn't have enough with 1st and 8 more OS diapers. I figure I will need to do laundry everyday since you can only put so many diapers in one load.

Edit I hav

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • I do cloth.  How many you need will depend on your set up.  When I had them in 2 seperate rooms I needed to about double my stash.  Now I can get by with a few less.  I wind up washing everyday but with my high efficiency it takes a to
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • we used fitteds, including for newborn, so they have always been in a different size and I didn't need to buy more. I keep all the diapers at the changing table in the nursery, plus a few in our room in case we need to change a toddler diaper during a bab
  • Depends on your diapers.  If you went with one sized you will need more but if you went with different sizes then you won't need to add much if any at all.

i have 30 newborn pre folds, 30 yellow pure folds, 30 flats, and 15 BG 3.0.  And

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • DD is 6 months old and we are expecting our second in 8 months. She's 17.5 lb which puts her at the top of the height/weight curve so she's already outgrown the smaller size prefolds leaving the entire stash ready and waiting for child #2. We will add

• imageKaren1024:

We might have to get more of the larger size when our second child outgrows the smaller prefolds. Our frien

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I will buy some NB diapers, because I sold off my NB stash to buy OS, and get another 6-10 OS after I sell the NB diapers this time and hopefully that will be enough. I have about 24 OS diapers right now. 

Pinky 12/07 : Sparky 02/12 : Rocky 08/13 

• Glad to hear it! :D 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"