One & Done: Only child

Lunchtime Poll

The board is getting slow, so I bring you a lunchtime poll.

Question: You find a $100 bill on the ground outside.  What do you do with the money?

(Bonus points if you got my movie reference.)

Re: Lunchtime Poll

• Honestly I would first look around and see if I could find the owner. Then I would go out to dinner with DH. We need it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Same as Ms. Jade, I'd give the area a quick look, then pocket it.

I'd like to say I'd use it to treat myself but I'd probably just use it on groceries or something lame.

• Loading the player...
  • I have a girls trip planned in a few weeks, so I'd pocket the money until then so I could splurge a little without a paper trail for my DH to follow, lol. (he doesn't need to know about all the junk food I eat when he's not looking)
  • Oh, and the movie is Heathers, right?
  • like everyone else - I'd look around and see if it would even be feasible to locate it's owner.  Then I'd go buy myself a pair of new gym shoes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just bought new running shoes. I have a FF coupon on Ulta. I'd put it to good use. I'd love to buy the Naked 2 palette but could never justify it. I would also love a pair of good jeans.
  • imageferris0906:
    The board is getting slow, so I bring you a lunchtime poll.Question: You find anbsp;100 bill on the ground outside.nbsp
  • imageFianschneid:
    Oh, and the movie is Heathers, right?
    Bonus points for Fianschneid! I think even more highly
  • I failed on the movie part.

But I would also make sure I would look around to see if I saw anyone.  I'd probably hang onto it for 2 weeks, just in case. I don't know. Then I think I would spend it (I think I'd feel guilty though?).

Bu

E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • I'd look around and see if it belonged to anyone and then probably pocket it and spend it on taking DD out for lunch and/or dinner or some cute summer dresses Big Smile
  • If it were in front of a store/business I'd bring it in and let them hold on to it for someone to come back for. (I sure know I'd be looking for $100 if I dropped it!). Otherwise I'd probably leave it. I'd feel guilty taking it, even if the owner wasn't a
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If there was nobody else around - I'd pick it up and go deposit it into DD's savings account. That's where all the extra money goes :)

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• I'd probably put it toward a new printer. Ours broke in our move (7 months ago...) and we haven't bothered to get a new one. I'm getting tired of printing things at Office Depot, but I also can always think of a hundred other things to spend money on t

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"