South Jersey Babies
Options

Garden State OB/GYN C-Section

Hi mamas - I'm a FTM, 36+4, and likely to require a scheduled c-section due to gestational hypertension. GS is such a huge practice and I have no idea who to choose - I'm nervous enough as it is! Does anyone have experience with a c-section and any of the docs there? Thank you in advance!

Re: Garden State OB/GYN C-Section

• Options
    hello! i am a lurker here, but wanted to say i highly recommend Dr. Ryan Colella.  He delivered my daughter vaginally, but I have 2 friends who had him for a c-section and they raved about him as well.
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I go there as well - I love everyone I've encountered so I told them I didn't care who did my C-Section!  My SIL had both her kids via C-Section with Dr White and still raves about her 3 years later.  Good luck!
  • Options
    I just had my second c section 5 months and Dr. White deliver my son. She was really nice and talk to me the whole time letting me know what was going on and how my son was doing. Of course when my son was deliver he peed on her LOL. I love garden state and have been going to them since my i had my first son 5 years ago. I pretty much has seen all the Dr's at garden state and everyone single of them are really great.
  • Options
    i really like all the Dr's, but my favorite (and who delivered my son vaginally) is Dr. White

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"