Health & Exercise

Toning upper arm, inner thigh, and lower stomach pouch

Hi! It seems as though progress is not being in the reducing upper arm, inner thigh, and lower stomach pouch (from having kids). I am also eating about 1400 calories through myfitness pal. I am a normal weight 137 at 5 ft 7 in, but i would like to be more toned. I currently do elliptical 3 days per week and weight training class 2-3 days per week;ac

What do you recommend?

Thank you! 

Re: Toning upper arm, inner thigh, and lower stomach pouch

• In your weight training, it shouldn't all be high all reps and light weights. Try lower rep schemes 810 with much higher weight so you end at failure around 8 to 10 reps with decent form. I am a trainer and this worked for me best when I was training for
  • Physqiue 57. It's amazing! All of the parts you described are toned and my body is much better after having DS than pre pregnancy. 
    BFP: 5/10/14 after 14 cycles of trying!
    EDD: 1/21/15
    5/12 1st beta: 28
    5/14 2nd beta: 87.5
    5/23: 3rd beta: 4000.6 + saw gestational sac and yolk sac
    5/30: 4th beta: 17,852 + saw fetal pole and heard heartbeat! 127 BPM!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBabeDebolt:
    In your weight training, it shouldn't all be high all reps and light weights. Try lower rep schemes 810 with much highe
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• imageBabeDebolt:
    In your weight training, it shouldn't all be high all reps and light weights. Try lower rep schemes 810 with much highe
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"