Two Under 2

Milk Supply

For those who EBF, did your milk supply tank when you got pregnant with #2? We would like to start TTC next month, but I would also like to nurse DS unitl 1 year. I'm worried that my supply might not be able to keep up after I get pregnant.

Re: Milk Supply

• I nursed DD until I was about 1415 weeks. When I got pregnant we were nursing 4 times a day, went down to 3 and then 2 around 8 weeks and was only nursing her before bed time at the end. We were already weaning, but I would say I dried up pretty quickly o
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got pregnant in July and nursed DS1 until November. My supply was fine but I got too tender to with strand it much longer. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I nursed DS until he was 13 months and I was 15/16 weeks pregnant. I didn't have a problem with supply. I just tried to make sure that I did everything to keep my supply up (drink plenty of water, eat oatmeal, etc.).

Pinky 12/07 : Sparky 02/12 : Rocky 08/13 

• DS was nursing 8x a day when I got pregnant. I did everything that was safe to do while pregnant to keep my supply up. While I never dried up completely, I have had to do some serious supplementing. I have thought that if DH and I decide to do two under 2
    Married to E on June 5, 2010
    Gave birth to baby boy, I, on March 25, 2012
    Gave birth to baby girl, A, on May 20, 2013
    Baby #3 due April 29, 2015

Recovering from mitochondrial dysfunction and Addison's/possibly very severe adrenal burn out using food, medicine, and a large amount of garden therapy.
  • I'm 19.5 weeks pregnant and DD is barely 9-months-old. My milk supply is great. Anytime supply issues I've had have been tied to not drinking enough. When I increase my water supply, I'm fine. According to Adventures in Tandem Nursing, up to 30% of mom

Mommy to N (3), J (2), and C (10 months). LO4 is due in mid-September.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"