October 2012 Moms
Options

OMG! sil vent

my nephew is only 2yrs old and he dont ride in a 5pt harness carseat like he should his mom just puts him in a highback booster with a regular seatbelt. she thinks just bc he is tall that its ok
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: OMG! sil vent

• Options
    This is how most of our friends are...my SIL is the only car seat crazed person like me! 
  • Options
    Maybe it's just because I didn't pay attention before, but I feel like carseat safety is getting more and more important and there's a lot more information out there today versus 2 or 5 years ago. Car accidents scare her shiit out of me, so I'm the same a
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I hate when people do things to jeopordize their child's safety because of their sheer laziness!  DD1 is 4 and everything I've read and heard (FROM MY PEDIATRICIAN) says that the 5 point harness isn't just about size, but maturity.  there's n

• Options
    he aint! she has said several times that he has unbuckled going down the road! you would think that would make her see he aint ready but you cant fix stupid. my oldest was 4 when i moved to a high back booster and like 7 when she asked if she could stop u
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"