Attachment Parenting
Options

Sleep Issues

My DD is 14 months and from dinnertime (around 6:30) on she has to be either held or playing with me. She cries if my husband holds her right next to me. She has never been one on much of a schedule but it has gotten worse. She used to nurse to sleep, now from 6:30 on she wants to nurse for a minute or two go play for 5 minutes and nurse again. I was going to try to start a bedtime routine around 9pm as this is when she usually goes to sleep, but that only lasted a day until last night she fell asleep at 7:30.

I just don't know what to do but I don't know how much longer I can keep up this on and off nursing for 3 hours most nights. My husband is willing to help but I just don't know if I should just leave him with her crying or what.

Naps are inconsistent, if she takes them it is either in the car or nursed to sleep in our bed and she wakes up at least once during the nap.

Re: Sleep Issues

• Options

14 months was when we changed DS1's bedtime routine.  We moved him to a twin mattress on the floor in his room, started the Sleep Lady Shuffle, and moved bedtime to 6:00.  6:00 ended up being his magic time.  If we get him into bed even

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

First of all, my son went through a phase at 12 months where he was similarly needy and dependent on me.  Same issue where my husband couldn't hold him beside me.  He couldn't stand beside me without becoming hysterical.  I had to be hol

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekbruington:
    imagejennej24:<

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"