March 2013 Moms
Options

Getting poop stains out!

Does anyone have anything they use that helps to get poop stains out of clothing, blankets, etc.?  I've tried Resolve/Spray 'n Wash but it usually takes more than one wash before it'll work. Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Getting poop stains out!

• Options
    Rinse & rub out as much as you can with COLD water. Toss in a bucket. Either right away or in next day or so, soak over night in Oxiclean. Then wash lime normal. I do this every few days since it is almost a daily occurrence here.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've had really good luck with the Shout spray. I rinse it out first like pp said and then spray it well and throw it in the washer. I don't soak it or let it dry or anything, and I use All Free & Clear for my detergent. Just one wash seems to do the

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Is your LO EBF? I was told that the sun will get out poop stains for EBF babies.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I cloth diaper...so poop and cloth are what I see all day lol. I wash diapers in cold water, then hot cold cycle. If you are breastfeeding, try leaving the clothes in the sun for a few hours, should do the trick :. HTH.
    mamma.umana.
  • Options
    imageHML5382:
    I've had really good luck with the Shout spray. I rinse it out first like pp said and then spray it well and throw it in t
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • Options
    imagecaladpi02:
    Is your LO EBF? I was told that the sun will get out poop stains for EBF babies.

This.
    imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have been using Oxiclean Free in each load of laundry and it works really well. For really bad stains, I just soak the item in a sink full of water with some oxiclean before washing.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I use baby oxi clean spray and its amazing. I spray it and Todd into laundry, comes out in the wash with no scrubbing.
  • Options
    Fels-Naptha Heavy Duty Soap works wonders!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"