International Bumpies
Options

NI Northern Ireland bumpies

Re: NI Northern Ireland bumpies

• Options
    I wouldn't be too far from you... due south by 100 miles or so! Smile
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
  • Options
    I'm a bit south, too. I've been hoping to find moms on this board who are at least in this general area (Northern Ireland is good enough for me!) 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagecjelkin:
    I'm a bit south, too. 

Where abouts are you based? And where are you originally from?&

• Options
    We are in south Dublin area; we moved here last summer from California for my husband's job. It has been quite an adjustment! I hope to move back within a couple of years. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm south Dublin too!25 wks ftm!x
    imageimage
    Leo John, Born August 12th 2013

• Options
    Yup, south Dublin too.  2nd time round for me.  We have a 2yr old.  Where are you guys attending? I'm going back to Holles St cos they looked after us well last time.  And we're just moving house too.  So, no stress for us!
  • Options
    I'm a FTM and going to Holles street, as well! My first appointment there at 15 weeks was quite a shock, but it is all part of the adventure in living abroad, I suppose. I hope every appointment doesn't involve standing in a stairway for close to an hour!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    You must be going "public"? If so, whatever your appt card says arrive early! That room is like a cattle market. It also acts as the emergency room during the day, which adds to the wait.

If you have no underlying health issues would you thi
  • Options
    I'm going holles street too!:
    imageimage
    Leo John, Born August 12th 2013

• Options
    Yeah Holles Street moms! (mums? ... any of you from the US having your kids call you something other than "mom?") 

We are semi-private, so I am not even sure what public would be like. In hindsight, I should have waited until after our first a
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

If that first appointment was your booking appointment (taking bloods, your medical history) it can be a long wait alright.  What I used to do with my first pregnancy was to get a 1pm appt if at all possible for the semi-private clinic and turn up

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"