Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Night time help

Frustrated mom here.  DD has been sick (or teething or something) for the last 3 days (running temp between 100 - 102.  Last night she seemed fine was her normal energetic self.  Then after I put her to bed it got bad.  She woke up two different times and was hysterical.  I couldn't console here and it lasted for a good 45 minutes both times.  She didn't want me to hold her, sit her on the bed, lay her down.  So nothing was helping.  If I did sit her down she wanted me to hold her but then when I would pick her up she didn't want that.  I was beyond frustrated and a little stressed out.  Anyone else having this issue and if so any suggestions? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Night time help

• Well, if she's sick, she's not going to want to go to sleep. DS will not lay down if he has an ear infection. Have you called her pediatrician?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemabenner1:
    Well, if she's sick, she's not going to want to go to sleep. DS will not lay down if he has an ear infection. Have
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

BFP #1 6-8-11 EDD 2-19-12. DD born 2-3-12 via induction due to pre-e.
    BFP #2 9-7-13 EDD 5-22-14. It's a GIRL! DD#2 is on her way.
  • Loading the player...
  • Agree with pp. A co-worker and I were just discussing this yesterday. His DD was inconsolable for hours in the middle of the night over the weekend. They thought it was the terrible two's starting, but it turned out she had a bad double ear infection.

• Have you called her pedi?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"