Single Parents
Options

New Single Mom To-be

Well, looks like I'm joining the single mom club... My baby's dad and I split last week, we hit a rough patch and the trust was lost... We thought we had lost this baby after an u/s at 7 weeks showed no growth and no heartbeat... We went in yesterday to confirm and schedule a D&C, only to see a healthy 9 week baby and a heartbeat of 175... Both of us were shocked and surprised... Unfortunately, it doesn't change things between us, we aren't getting back together,at least not right now. Maybe someday when the anger and hurt have subsided and the trust can be worked on again... For now, I'm taking the steps toward being a single mom and any advice is greatly appreciated...

MMC 01/26/12 

MC 12/25/12, D&C 01/05/13

BFP 03/05/13, EDD 11/12/13. HB 175 @ 9w2d. Its a Girl!

<3Madeline Lorraine H. <3 Born 11/12/13 @9:10pm, 7lb6oz

DX with EA/TEF Type C & Tracheomalaysia
MC @ 13wks 01/15/15 

DX Septate Uterus - surgery recommended

BFP 3/18/16, EDD 11/13/16 It's a boy!
<3 Clint Kiszonas H. <3 Born 11/21/16 @10:38pm, 9lb11oz

BFP 1/11/18, EDD 9/21/18 

Re: New Single Mom To-be

• Options
    If you have family and friends around, spend as much time with them as possible. When you get to be further along, make sure you have help lined up those first few weeks. Single parenting of a newborn is hard work, but having help will make you much more
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    You are do strong!! It's great that you realize a baby does not change your relationship problems. Many women would not see that. If you know you guys are not good together than you are surely making the best decision for baby. Congrats to you and your he

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry to hear things are not working out with your SO but major happy congrats on your healthy LO! Take the support that your friends and family offer and take care of yourself and that baby!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wow what a little miracle! Congrats mama :) I'm sorry things aren't working out, apparently we're only thrown what we can handle but man is it ever trying times getting through a break up, especially when pregnant. I agree with pp's, surround yourself wit
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"