December 2011 Moms
Options

Silverware?

Has anyone tried this yet? 

DD is really showing interest, but she has a VERY hard time hitting her mouth, she turns the spoon/fork all funny and drops whatever she was able to get on the spoon onto her lap. 

Suggestions?

Edit: spelling

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Silverware?

• Options

I always give him a fork or spoon with his meals but he mostly just plays with it vs. actually using it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I give her a fork or spoon with dinner. Sometimes I'll put food on a fork for her. Occasionally she'll actually manage to get it into her mouth.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We've been having him use forks and spoons for about two months now.  The more he uses them the better he gets.  I found plastic forks/spoons/knives in the kids section of IKEA - they work great and he likes them.  We also got the bowls and
  • Options
    I think I've been late on giving it to him but we just started and he doesn't actually put the food in his mouth he'll play with spoon/fork and take the food off the fork and then eat it. Fun.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

He does really good with forks. Stuff like apple chunks, tortellini and cheese are really easy for him to stab. 

He does okay with spoons, but only if we put the food on it first. A lot of times it'll end up on the tray. 

BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• Options

Alex always has a fork and a spoon. He uses the spoon all by himself and eats applesauce that way. I just place the little bowl in front of him and hand him the spoon and he eats it. About 3/4 of it actually goes into his mouth! 

He tries to

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    imageKelly1109:

I always give him a fork or spoon with his meals but he mostly just plays with it vs. actually using it. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"