Two Under 2
Options

Diaper bag UNDER $100?

Does anyone have a diaper bag rec, one that worked really well for 2 LO's in diapers?

I was really looking to get a BFF but it just isn't a possibility right now, so I'm looking for one that is under $100, the lower the better so I'm really looking around the $40-$60 range. I'm currently looking at the JJ Cole Mode bag... did anyone have this one?

Something that could hang off stroller handles would be awesome but not necessary. M will be 18months when DS comes. We'll be BFing too so we don't need a ton of room for bottles/formula etc.

Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Diaper bag UNDER $100?

• Options
    We had a skip hop Bento and it worked well as long as we didn't use cloth.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    If you aren't opposed to buying used, look for a Petunia Picklebottom Boxy Backpack on craigslist or ebay.  I bought mine at the PPB online outlet for less than $100, but I've seen them for $40 or less on craigslist.  I liked that it could be wo
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We used the Good Start one we got for free from the hospital.  
  • Options
    I'm getting a Vera Bradley get carried away tote, it's not a baby bag, but under 100. They also have baby bags under 100.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imagehheyderh:
    We had a skip hop Bento and it worked well as long as we didn't use cloth.

I have a Ski

• Options

The one I have is IMO big enough for two in diapers, plus extra clothing, and it's 80 bucks (so a little over your range, but still less than 100 bucks). I love that there is no cloth anywhere on it, so it's extremely easy to keep clean (just wipe it d

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have the Skip Hop Duo Double, and I remember paying about $80 for it. I love it and it has tons of room and pockets. It attaches to the stroller no problem. I will warn you that sometimes I feel like I'm carrying luggage, but I also have a tendency to o
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I have the Mode bag, I've been using it for a year and half and it still looks brand new. For both kids I could fit 2-3 pocket diapers each, a set of clothes (when DS2 was smaller I could fit 2 onesies for him),a small rec

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    This was my issue as well, trying to find one that would fit the vast array of "stuff" that comes with 2u2!  I ended up with a Thirty-One Super Organizing Tote, it was $50, and I added an extra zipper pouch for the inside for another $10.  Love.

• Options
    lurker here....  We have an Eddie Bauer diaper bag that has always had more than enough room for everything with tons of pockets.  We only have one LO so far, but I think it would hold enough for 2.  Plus like you said, if you are BFing, yo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"