Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

water table

I'm looking for some outdoor activities for my 22 month old son. I was looking at the water tables they have and was wondering if kids play with them for a while or if it is just a short lived fascination? We live in a small townhouse with limited storage so I was looking for something that doesn't take up much room. We have an inflatable pool, sand box, and sprinkler toy already so I'm not entirely sure it is worth spending the money on or just get him some other things.

Re: water table

• Options
    My 3.5 year old still loves his. The little boy that I watch, who is 4, loves it as well. Don't think they outgrow that toy for awhile!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I figured as much. I just didn't want to take up room with it if they didn't stay interested (we have a few of the big toys that were fun for a few days then he got bored with them, lol). I'll be buying one then. Thanks!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I have had my eye on this, Step2 Splash and Scoop Bay, for M this summer. She'll be 18months and I wanted her to have a fun outdoor option for out on our deck (we

Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
    imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    We got one for Chloe for her first birthday, she loved playing with it last summer, we filled it with rice this winter so she could play inside.  Anytime we are playing with it outside the neighbor kids come to play with it, they range in age from 4
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We got ours for DS when he was 1.  He loved it last summer, and during the winter we used it in the basement kind of as an activity table where he'd put all of his small toys, etc.  He has fun with it in the basement.  Not sure if he'll enj
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"