Pre-School and Daycare
Options

What does your 4 year old DD love??

My DD's birthday is about a month and a half away and I'm already getting asked what she wants from her grandparents, aunt and uncles and my friends. When I ask her, she says the same thing every time: a tape measure. Ha ha! I ask her what else and she says that's all. I want to suggest things to her but I don't even know where to start. Things she already has and likes: InnoTab, dr kit, Legos, puzzles, all kinds of art stuff, LOTS of books... just to name a few things. Any suggestions??
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: What does your 4 year old DD love??

• Options

My DD (turned 4 in jan) has Magna Tiles and LOVES them. She plays with them every day.  She is also really into games now.  We got several for her birthday from friends: hungry hippo, zingo, go fish, hi ho cheery o.  

She also love

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    we got DD the Tag learning system for her birthday. She seems to really like it. that, stompeez and a princess tent for her bed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    shrinky dinks and glitter glue pens
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageKKDRAGONFLY:

My DD (turned 4 in jan) has Magna Tiles and LOVES them. She plays with them every day.  She is also really i

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Princess dress up stuff, ballerina dress up stuff, princesses in general, M&D sticker book, Barbies (yuck but she only has ones for in the bathtub), Playdoh with lots of tools
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
                             Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    The Little People Disney Princess Palace (with all of the characters), her little kitchen, puzzles, her microphone and she has all of the Disney princess dresses (she LOVES them),  She also loves her outdoor toys, swing set, bicycle and scooter.
    Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~ Elizabeth Stone
    "Don't marry a man unless you would be PROUD to have a son exactly like him." ~ Unknown
  • Options
    DD is getting roller skates this yr. The training kind that go on over your shoes. She also asked for Barbie/Ken doll with accessories.
  • Options

DD loves games (Zingo 123 is a fave), workbooks (mazes, scissor practice & general Pre-K skills), drawing/crafts (markers, construction paper, scissors, glue sticks, an

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options

games, barbies (and stuff that does with it), outdoor toys/stuff (chalk, bubbles, soccer ball/net, swings, trampoline, etc) her bike - which needs new tassels, coloring books, paints - oh how she LOVES to paint with a brush and finger paints, movies, d

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  

• Options
    She's really into to animals - particularly horses & cats - so anything along those lines is appreciated, puzzles, art supplies, recently she's gotten more into her legos and building stuff.  Bike, scooter, tricycle.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My DD is very girly but adores ANGRY BIRDS.  I am actually very sick of it. :(
  • Options

We gave DD the Fisher Price Loving Family dollhouse for her 4th bday and she loves it. It's what she plays with more than anything else. She'll play with the family that came with it, plus she also has those little Disney princess figurines that she us

• Options
    DD1 turned 4 in December, she loves calico critters, books, dress up clothes, outdoor gardening stuff, and my little pony toys. She's into riding her bike these days, too.
  • Options

imagePnkBride:
    The Little People Disney Princess Palace (with all of the characters), her little kitchen, puzzles, her microphone a
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

• Options
    My DD has been into Barbies: Dressing them, playing different scenario's with a doll house etc. She's also been big into music and plays frequently with a microphone stand toy and karaoke machine. She loves purses, clothes, jewelry, shoes, and hair access
  • Options
    I LOVE Craft Kits that come once a month. We did Kiwi when we were overseas (they shipped USPS). https://www.kiwicrate.com/sample-crates But my SIL loves Green Kids. I googled monthly craft kits and there are a handful out there.
    file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg
  • Options

Both my girls (3.5 and 5) LOVE the mini princesses and barbies. I don't know exactly what they're called, but Target has them. Some have rubbery dresses, some have the snap-on ones. They play with them allllll the time.

Also, their scooters are p

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"