Eco-Friendly Family
Options

What lotion would you pair with Dr. Bronner's baby soap?

This is my first post in here, btw. I'm trying to keep things as natural and chemical free for LO.

I picked up some Dr. Bronner's baby bar soap today. We use their peppermint for us and love it. But I'm stumped on the lotion. Even the 'natural' and 'organic' ones seem to have a million ingredients and/or are heavily fragranced.

Any recommendations for products you love? 

Re: What lotion would you pair with Dr. Bronner's baby soap?

• Options
    Also, is there any reason why I shouldn't just use something more simple, like shea butter, vs. a thinner lotion? 
  • Options
    Coconut oil?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use coconut oil on my lips, feet, etc. So it makes sense to me. Thanks for letting me know you use if for babies. I was thrown off by so many people telling me I need lotion. lol
  • Options

yep, coconut oil :)

I also like grapeseed oil. Our pedi recommended it for cradlecap. 

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options
    This might seem like a dumb question, but does the coconut oil leave your LOs skin feeling really greasy? I've never used it alone as a lotion. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagenlynch11:
    We use coconut oil too. If you apply it very thinly it absorbs no problem and baby smells delicious. For the few tim
  • Options

I use Dr. Bronner's baby soap and coconut oil as a moisturizer. I only bathe LO once a week and just wipe her off with a wet washcloth in between, like every couple of days in between. I use the coconut oil whenever she has dry skin or diaper irritatio

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"