C-sections

How's your scar??

My baby is almost 20 wks and I was wondering how everyone else's scars were looking.  Mine is still pretty purple, and really I could care less about being able to see it but I did read it will eventually fade away.....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}

Re: How's your scar??

• Mine was purple and red until I was at least 8 months PP. Then it started to fade-except for when I drink. For some reason, whenever I drink my scar and stretch marks turn bright red. But, most of the time, mine is a flesh colored line.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemabenner1:
    Mine was purple and red until I was at least 8 months PP. Then it started to fadeexcept for when I drink. For some reaso
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • My scar was pink for a really long time-I want to say it didn't become flesh colored until six months ago. I had dermabond vs staples or stitches and you can't see anything besides a pencil thin line where no hair grows now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Definitely fades. DD is now 20mo and you can hardly see mine.  Mine was never purple, but it was red for awhile.  The funny thing is you can actually see faded stretch marks more so than my c/s scar - go figure!
  • I have 2 different c-section scars (he didn't go over the previous one) and you actually have to look for them. They are really light and thin. My babies are 10 and almost 9 though. My scars have been like that for as long as I can remember. I do recall t
    image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"