January 2013 Moms
Options

Late night

*Brendamndz how is your night going? You usually start this but since you haven't I hope that means your night is going well!

DD fell asleep at about 8, I rocked her for an hour while I was finishing marathoning the show Best Ink season 1. She woke up at 11... I pacified & rocked her because that's just crazy. She's at least usually been sleeping until 1 during her first stretch so I didn't want to feed her.

Woke up again at 1 and I swear I feel like I haven't slept at all!

I'm thinking she'll wake up at 3 because she's only been making it 1-2 hours after her wake ups at night and I might try pacifying that time too. I know she's capable of 7-8 hour stretches and I really want that back! I feel like I just need to remind her that she doesn't need to wake up and eat every 2 hours. 

Re: Late night

• Options

1:30am

Here I am. Cole is waking up earlier and earlier lately. I had my marathon power pumping session from 9pm-11:30pm (for 3oz!!!), and my boobs are just not ready for a feeding right now. I hope that I can

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    2:50
    DS went down at 730 and since I had everything ready for tomorrow, I also went down at 730! He started grunting at midnight but I gave him his paci and he went back to sleep. Now we're nursing and he'll be back to sleep soon...I hope.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    She woke up again at 340 and I was so tired I forgot I was going to try to pacify this time!
  • Options
    Just shy of 6 am here and I'm burping DS right now. He woke around 5:15. These last two nights I've worked and finally DS is taking a bottle from DH. So I'm happy to get up at this time, I haven't seen him a since I left for work at 4:30 yest! Missed him
    photo 8614cb38-d577-4c0f-bbe8-185495dd3bea_zpsd7fc2b80.jpg
  • Options

6:30am (up since 6)

Well, that wasn't bad. Mason and Cole both went down at 8pm and Cole slept 5.5 hours.

Cole nursed at 1:30am and then slept 5 hours (from 2-6).

We are now up for they day. I hear Mason stirring in his crib so he wil

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You just described the past 5 nights with my DD. hope she goes back to her 7-9 hour stretches soon. Mommy and Daddy are tired! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"