Chit Chat
Options

So we went to Wal-Mart today...

We didn't see any of you, but we did have the unique pleasure of experiencing this:

THIS COULD HAVE BEEN US, SOOKS.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"are you doing birth announcements? if so, what website are you using? or are you DIY?"

"Well...Being as the two of us having a child would be huge news since we're men and in a world-famous boyband and have been rumored to secretly be in love for three years, our birth announcement would be splashed all over the internet and in the papers and on magazine covers all over the world, including an exclusive spread in People magazine, the proceeds from which we would then donate to charity. Also, if we don't have a female surrogate carry our child and one of us actually carries and delivers it, we inherit Disneyland, per Walt Disney's final wishes laid out in his will. So there's that.If we weren't celebrities, however, we'd probably go with Shutterfly."

Re: So we went to Wal-Mart today...

• Options

We also saw this girl

But she didn't know who Benedict Cumberbatch was, so we knew it couldn't have bee

"are you doing birth announcements? if so, what website are you using? or are you DIY?"

"Well...Being as the two of us having a child would be huge news since we're men and in a world-famous boyband and have been rumored to secretly be in love for three years, our birth announcement would be splashed all over the internet and in the papers and on magazine covers all over the world, including an exclusive spread in People magazine, the proceeds from which we would then donate to charity. Also, if we don't have a female surrogate carry our child and one of us actually carries and delivers it, we inherit Disneyland, per Walt Disney's final wishes laid out in his will. So there's that.If we weren't celebrities, however, we'd probably go with Shutterfly."
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We should meet in my bedroom

"I stammered, unable to form a coherent thought because I have a vagina."

• Options
  • Options

imageMackalien13:
    I THOUGHT YOU WERE MEETING ME AT WALMART

WE DIDN'T SEE YOU, EITHER. 

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

She was busy creeping in Niall's bushes.

Hee hee. 

That's what

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

Irishmen do have very dirty accents.

As do Liverpool men.

And Scottish men.

I've met my

• Options
  • Options
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

You can just meet me at my house.

I'm at 123, Buttfuck, IA. 

Fu

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
  • Options
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

Maybe?

Unacceptable. 

Thus ends our Carly Rae Jepsen impression

• Options
  • Options

This ENTIRE post confuses me so bad. I for sure need some effing sleep like now.

BUUUUUTTT before I go here is this!

<a style="border:0px currentColor;" id="irc_mil" href="https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&amp;

• Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"