Minnesota Babies
Options

Good Esthetician/ Bikini Wax in the Twin Cities?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good Esthetician or bikini wax place in the Twin Cities? At 32 weeks, I can still see my feet, but not some other places... Have not been able to groom in a while and I would like to get 'cleaned up' before delivering. Would prefer a place that trims vs. waxes, but will take what I can find. Thanks!

Re: Good Esthetician/ Bikini Wax in the Twin Cities?

• Options
    I've only gone to The Refinery in Dinkytown, and I love them! They are cheaper than any other place I've looked into, but I've also only ever done a Brazilian. As far as I know they only wax, but if you're just doing a bikini it might be different.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I used to go to the refinery which is cheap but I never felt like they were the most santary so I quit. European waxing center is reasonable, clean and I find them less painful than other places!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Great, thanks for the tips!
  • Options
    I just tried Waxing the City in Woodbury yesterday and LOVED it. They are a no tipping salon. It was only my 2nd time ever having a Brazilian so I don't have a lot to compare it to. However for my first one I had to do a lot of work, helping retract etc.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Daniella at Honeycomb salon in Msp is amazing!!! Check out her reviews on yelp. She is just so awesome I can't even explain! I know I have talked to her about pregnancy and waxes before and she won't do any first timers during pregnancy because of sensiti
  • Options
    I've been following Linda Hill for 20 years, she's currently working at Premier Salon in Macy's Maplewood location, (651) 773-6840.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"