Secondary IF
Options

Update on me

It has been 6.5 weeks since I lost our baby. I have had a lot of ups and downs but I am slowly moving in the right direction. 

I have started jazzercize and am enjoying it, although so far the scale has not moved! I am also on CD14 today and if I O it should be sometime this week (I am normally late). My biggest issue is that I have a yeast infection that I have had for over a week now. Ugg! I have taken monistat and 2 doses of diflucan and it's still here!

Lastly, we decided we are going to do a round of injectables in May. I see the RE on April 15th to get the official protocol and then away we go! If it fails we will have to go back to clomid for awhile but I am praying HARD it does not fail. I will be asking for progesterone as well just in case to hopefully avoid a repeat miscarriage. 

Our Girls
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
AquinnahDori
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Re: Update on me

• Options
    Sounds like you're headed in a positive direction!
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. I agree with the pp, it sounds like you have a great plan. I hope things turn around for you soon.

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
    18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
    BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
    BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. Hopefully the progestrone will help you next time round. After my first iui my progestrone was 2.5 and this time with suppositories it is 22. Good luck to u
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss, and hope that your new protocol is successful.

Me: 42. DH: 46.

1st Pregnancy: MC, 11/19/00.

2nd Pregnancy: DS born 04/10/06.

3rd Pregnancy: CP, 03/11.

4th Pregnancy: MMC, D&C 11/30/11, Genetic testing revealed Trisomy 4.

5th Pregnancy: Ectopic, 2 doses of Methotrexate unsuccessful, surgery 4/10/12, right tube removed.

Tried Letrozole January 2013-July 2013 (including 2 IUIs), all BFN.  After 2 1/2 years of trying for child #2, decided to "give up" after July cycle, based on AMA.

August 16, 2013:  BFP our first month of "not trying!"  Still in shock.  Beta #1 (14dpo): 183.  Beta #2 (17dpo):  611.  Ultrasound 8/30/13: baby measured 6 weeks, 1 day, heart rate of 118 bpm! 
    Ultrasound 9/13/13:  8 weeks, heart rate of 176!
    Baby is due 4/26/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"