Pre-School and Daycare
Options

suntan lotion for sensitive skin

we need to buy suntan lotion tonight, just wondering what everyone uses. 

DD2 has sensitive skin and in the past we've used neutrogena baby, but DH hates it and I feel like we should move onto something for kids anyway. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: suntan lotion for sensitive skin

• Options
    If it works for sensitive skin I would not hange. I have no issue using baby sustain lotion for my 6yo, it is probably the same as kid stuff anyway.
    Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • Options
    aandgaandg member
    Both of my kids have sensitive/eczema prone skin and we use California Baby with no problems.
    BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My little ones also have sensitive skin and are excema prone.  I use the nutragena (I think is the brand) stick for their faces, but the only thing I've found that they don't break out with on their arms and legs is my Oil of Olay.  It says SPF
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DS has always had sensitive skin. We currently use Coppertone Kids SPF 50 spray on. Previously we used Johnson and Johnson.
    Loving Life being Brett's Mama! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We use Blue Lizard, it can be hard too apply.  My DD has eczema and breaks out into rashes easily.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"