November 2013 Moms
Options

Milk was a bad choice....

I had super morning sickness for about 2 weeks from weeks 7-9.  I have been feeling pretty good the last couple of days but still unable to drink milk or eat meat.  Yesterday cereal sounded really good so I bought some Total raisin bran and had some this morning.  Needless to say within half an hour I was so sick from it.  I think it was the milk more than the cereal.  It reminded me of Anchorman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eHfEHc7On4

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Milk was a bad choice....

• Options
    I say this quote often
  • Options
    I can't do cow's milk right now either.  Try soy milk or almond milk.  They might be a little easier on your belly.  The unsweetened vanilla is very good on cereal!
    ~Elizabeth ~

Angel Baby # 1 : EDD 9/11/12,  Missed m/c at just over 13 weeks

Angel Baby # 2 : EDD 9/9/13, m/c at 6 weeks

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I had some milk that came back up the other day. It was awful.

DD - Juliana Joan - Born October 27, 2010 - My Little Princess

BFP 1/14/13 - M/C 1/22/13 @ 5 weeks

BFP 3/20/13 - EDD 11/11/13

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Thank you for your title it made me smile! Seriously considering laying on the bathroom floor right now!

Milk is one of the only things that doesn't make me nauseated
  • Options

imageZippida:
    I can't do cow's milk right now either.  Try soy milk or almond milk.  They might be a little easier on you
  • Options
    DH and I quote thg Ron Burgandy bit all. the. time. In our house, milk is always a bad idea. "I immediately regret this decision."

• Options
    I LOVE milk...and can't handle dairy at all right now.  I'm still okay with well cooked meat in small doses.  Try almond milk.  Soy isn't really all that good for you.
  • Options
    mmm50mmm50 member
    I am glad you all appreciate that quote as much as I do!  That's the first thing I said when I came out of the bathroom and DH just started laughing.  I then realized what I said and that it was from Anchorman.  At least it was a funny end
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"