5 Weeks Pregnant
Options

6 weeks tomorrow! Who's with me?

Any 12/4 due dates out there?   We originally thought that our LO was due 11/29 but after the U/S we got bumped back to 12/4.

BabyName Ticker

Re: 6 weeks tomorrow! Who's with me?

• Options
    I am due on Dec 02!
  • Options
    I will be six weeks on Monday! I'm not the same exact as you but I'm pretty darn close! How are you feeling?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dec 6 is my due date, my ultrasound tomorrow should hopefully confirm it and not push it back any further! Congrats and good luck
  • Options
    12/6 is my due date too! I don't have my ultrasound till next Friday, it's gonna be a long wait! Congrats all!
  • Options
    We are due 12/27!! Can't think of a better Christmas.
  • Options
    I'm five weeks.  According to the Bump app on my phone and my LMP, I am due Jan. 2, 2014!!!!  YAY!   So excited, but very nervous something will happen.  I keep wanting to take more tests to make sure that it's still in there.  Other than being really tired and having to pee A LOT, I don't have any symptoms.  This is my first, so this is all new, so I don't know what to expect other than what I have read.  Is it normal to be this worried?
  • Options
    Im5 weeks on Saturday due on the 25th January 2014. Really excited me and my partner have been trying for just over a year and finally were pregnant.
  • Options
    Im 6 weeks tomorrow due 1/20/14!  So exciting!
  • Options
    Me too! Due Jan. 20th
  • Options
    I've been the same way and this is my first too. I don't think it's really hit me yet but I am excited! I've heard a lot of people say the same thing about wondering if there's a little baby in there for real.
  • Options
    Hi , am in the same boat with you. Will be due too Jan 2 2014. Am super excited! I'm glad I have a partner already, although my symptoms have disappeared.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"