VBAC
Options

Expecting Mama Check-in Week of April 8

CeefomeCeefome member

First, I'm approaching 36 weeks and am looking to see if there's an expecting mama willing to take this over soon.  Either reply in this post or message me and maybe we can hand it off next week.

1.  How are you feeling?

2.  Any appointments, tests, or updates this week?

3.  How far along are you?

4.  If you're doing Hypnobabies, from my understanding, you may want to skip this question -  Have you thought about how you would cope/what you would do if you do not get to VBAC? 

5.  How is your DH/SO handling your pregnancy this time around?

"Little seahorse/Floating on a primal tide/Quickening like a/Spark in a haystack side/I already love you/And I don't even know who you are" -Bruce Cockburn BabyFetus TickerLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BOOKWORMS and BUTTERFLIES

Re: Expecting Mama Check-in Week of April 8

• Options

1. Feeling big and tired, and I know it's only going to get worse! My eating habits have also taken a turn for the worse this week, I need to work on that!

2. I have an appointment with my midwives tomorrow, and a chiro appt wednesday. Hopefully

• Options

1. Feeling okay.  I get tired pretty easily since I'm not sleeping well at night.  Heartburn is really starting to take a toll.  I feel a bit guilty about it, but I make a priority of laying down when the older girls do.  Otherwise

BFP 2/14/08, DD1 born 10/11/08 (natural); BFP 5/16/10, DD2 born 01/12/11 (c/s, breech)
    TTC #3: BFP 4/27/12, Ectopic 5/16/12 Expectant Management, 8/15/12 Cleared to TTC
    BFP 9/25/12 EDD 6/6/13, Shooting 3-for-3 from the line: It's a Girl
    PgAL/PAL Welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    skioskio member
    I appreciate this check in, but I only participate on occasion and am not around enough to be responsible about taking it over. :[ I hope someone else can.

1. How are you feeling?

Pretty good, starting to get the typical late
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I'm a VBAC hopeful and lurk frequently, I think I've participated in 1 check in before though. Hi again!

1.  How are you feeling?

Achy, tired, and anxious. I haven't been getting any sleep lately, trying to roll over in bed practic

"Your heart beats because of our love, our love beats stronger because of you."
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. Bloated and tired, nervous about an unexplainable pain in my upper abdomen. 

2. I had a Dr. appointment this week, and the doctor says everything looks great and he would rather me go for a VBAC than an RCS. So I am feeling kinda&nbs

• Options

1.  How are you feeling?

Much better than I was a few weeks ago.  I'm still really early, though. 

2.  Any appointments, tests, or updates this week?

Nothing planned for this week.  Although the closes

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

Ceeforme, I'd be happy to take over the check-ins.  I love this post and look forward to it every week and I happen to be off on Tuesdays, so it's easy.  Plus, I'm not quite to the half way point, so I have a ways to go.

<span sty

Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
    MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

1.  How are you feeling?

Pretty good pregnancy wise, but I'm running on empty!  I'm finishing my dissertation and have only been sleeping about 5 hours a night and work

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Looks like we have someone willing to take over the check-ins.  Thanks, a20003Tiger!  I'm going to send you a PM.

1. How are you feeling? I call this the T-Rex phase of pregnancy. My arms feel short and I want to bite

"Little seahorse/Floating on a primal tide/Quickening like a/Spark in a haystack side/I already love you/And I don't even know who you are" -Bruce Cockburn BabyFetus TickerLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BOOKWORMS and BUTTERFLIES
  • Options

1.  How are you feeling? Meh...back pain. LO isn't positioned well at the moment.

2.  Any appointments, tests, or updates this week? Appointment tomorrow

3.  How far along are you? 30 weeks

4.  If you're doin

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageCeefome:

First, I'm approaching 36 weeks and am looking to see if there's an expecting mama willing to take this over soon.&nb

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

I can't remember if I have checked in here before, but here goes:

1.  How are you feeling? Fat, lol! Otherwise, I am still fe

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"