January 2013 Moms
Options

Tooth?

I noticed this white thing on my DD's gum where one of her front teeth should be. I thought it was part of her tooth, but when I felt it, it did not feel hard. My mom said part of her gum could be covering it, so that is why it does not feel that hard. What are your experiences? Could my mom be right? Should I call my pediatrician?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tooth?

• Options

Probably a white cap where a tooth is putting pressure on the gum. DD's front two on the top are big white lumps. I sort of got a picture of them on my blog, if it looks like that then I'd bet your LO is also teething. 

DD has been teething

• Options
    I noticed the exact same thing on DD around 7 to 8 weeks. I brought it up at her 2 month appointment and my pediatrician told me that babies can sprout teeth at any time, not to drive myself crazy wondering about it, and that there really is nothing to do
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMichieU79:
    imagethis decaf
    nataliepic350 photo nataliepic350.jpg photo 099_zps0c6fc5c8.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Google Epsteins pearls. They are very common and often mistaken for early teeth.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"