Philadelphia Babies
Options

Help me with a Bachelorette Party

I know, I know...wrong site!

I posted on The Knot but I'm hoping to get some help too.  I need to plan my cousins Bachelorette Party and I recently moved to the area so I don't know what's around.  My family all lives in Montgomery County, but Philly is close so I know that's an option too.  Any recommendations?  I don't know where to start.  

Thanks for any guidance.  I feel a little (a lot!) out of the loop with all this stuff now. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Help me with a Bachelorette Party

• Options
    All depends on what you are looking to do, is it a more dinner and drinks group? Bar hopping?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I think dinner and drinks would be part of it, but I'm trying to think of a fun activity to go with it.  Doesn't have to be raunchy and we don't have to be drinking while doing it.  But drink will be involved at some point.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dave and Busters?  There's a restaurant and then basically a huge arcade attached to it.  There's a similar place in Reading called The Works, but it's much smaller.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

For my sister's to accomodate all ages we did an afternoon at a spa - everyone could schedule whatever they wanted. we started at 2 pm then from there we went to a byob dinner and then went to some bars. It worked really well for the moms, aunts and fe

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

For a friend's bachlorette we ate dinner and had some drinks then we went to Johnny Utah's in Philly.  They have a mechanical bull.  It was the funniest thing ever to see us all flailing on the mechanical bull. They had someone "assigned" to

<leader of the pack small photo leaderofthepacksmall_zps19d110a4.jpg photo r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    How about Painting With A Twist?  That seems like a fun activity.  They allow you to drink, eat and obviously paint while you are there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"