Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Early Walker Shoes

Does anyone know of any brands beside Stride Rite that are recommended as "first" walking shoes.  I have nothing against Stride Rite; I just wanted to know what other options may be out there.  Looks like unless I find something at the outlet or on sale, I'd be looking at spending about $40 on a pair of first shoes at Stride Rite so any other brands in that price range (or less!) is okay.  Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Early Walker Shoes

• Options

We used the Robeez around the house (I loved them b/c they can't get them off) and I went with Converse - the velcro kind - for DS.

The Converse took a couple of days to get used to but they are his favorites now.

~Married 11/08~
    ~TTC since 01/09~
    ~SA & B/W - 06/09 - Normal~
    ~Encouraged by OB to "just keep trying" 06/09 - 06/10 (oh, the wasted time)~
    ~HSG - 08/10 - Clear/Normal~
    ~Lapo - 01/11 - Normal~
    ~Clomid 50mg, Trigger shot, Prometrium - 01/11, 02/11, 03/11~
    ~BFN - 02/11~
    ~IUI #1 03/15/11~
    BFP 3/28/2011
    Diagnosed with GD at 28 weeks. Controlled through diet and exercise. No insulin.
    Diagnosed with Cholestasis of pregnancy @ 36 weeks.
    Delivered via C-section @ 36 weeks on 11/9/11.

TTC#2 for a few months naturally (ha!)
    ~IUI#1, Clomid, Trigger,  10/13 - BFN
    ~IUI#2, Femera, Ovidrel, 11/13

• Options
    Check out www.6pm.com They have most brands of shoes for less...like a DSW online, but you can find them for less, including kid shoes. They're an affiliate of Zappos. I've bought a pair of running shoes for myself when th
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My daughter did really well with See Kai Run Smaller.  They were $38 but we only bought one pair each in the12-18 month and 18-24 month sizes.  She wore them daily (in each respective age range), in and out of doors, until she outgrew them and b
  • Options
    aandgaandg member
    See Kai Run and Pediped both make good early walker shoes. They have great sales on their websites.
    BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Robeez  soft sole shoes were my favorite for when he first started walking, anything else was too heavy and he would just stand there like he had bricks attached to his feet.
    One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • Options
    We bought my son a pair of Riley Roos and they are great. He definitely walks better in them than any of the other shoes he has.
  • Options
    If you're going Robeez, I know moms have posted before that Target has something similar for a lot less. FYI.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • Options

imageNetty_3:
    If you're going Robeez, I know moms have posted before that Target has something similar for a lot less. FYI.
    </
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"