Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Tonsillectomy tomorrow

My 3.5 yr old DS is having surgery tomorrow.  I'm so not looking forward to this.  He has some major sensory issues and I know he is going to be so worked up going into all of this.  I know the recovery period can be pretty rough but that's not the part that I fear.  I am so worried that he is going to be crying/screaming while they have him breath the gas that will put him under.  Thankfully they are allowing either myself or his dad back with him and we will actually be the ones holding him and helping him breathe the gas with the mask.  I don't know that it will help all that much but I appreciate the effort.  Just going to the doctor is something I never look forward to because we end up having to hold him down just so they can look in his ears or swab his throat.  He used to be great, his doctor's favorite patient, but then bam that is no longer the way it is.

Anyway just wanted to get that all out.  Any sensory moms had to go through this? 

Kyson Image and video hosting by TinyPic Jacoby Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"