Colorado Babies
Options

Home Birth?

Anyone in the area giving birth at home? I've talked to many expecting moms in the area and it seems that most are going to Rose or Swedish. I am on the natural birth board but I was just seeing if anyone in the area was doing something similar. I'm 34 weeks and having our little man here at home with a midwife. Can't get more natural then that!

Re: Home Birth?

• Options

We are having our second home birth. Who is your midwife? I'm so excited to have our second home birth. I love spending time with our midwives. I'm 31.5 weeks now. Good luck!! 

• Options
    We are having our first and are so excited to do it in the privacy of our home. Did you have your first at home too? We are working with DeAna Durbin and she is my dream midwife. She is so excellent and we're so comfortable with her. We originally had a d
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's great!! You will love it!! We had our daughter a home. She was born before the midwife made it. Julie Hughes is our midwife. We are hoping for a water birth, last time baby came to fast to get the tub ready. 
  • Options
    We actually contacted Julie when we first moved here and were pregnant but she was already full in our birth month. We were rrally disappointed at first but it's okay cause our midwife now is so wonderful. It's so awesome to have someone on your team who
  • Options
    It's good to hear that you found someone you love. I am always telling my husband how much I appreciate the care midwives provide. I actually missed it when I wasn't pregnant. Yay for the birth kit!!! I ordered what parts we needed since we didn't use all
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"