Nevada Babies

Henderson Day Care

Hi Ladies,

My DH and I are pregnant with our first child and don't really know anyone here in the area and am having trouble finding a day care for our infant.  I work from home, so, I don't have the option of asking any co-workers for recommendations either.  Any suggestions?  We live in the Black Mountain/Galleria Mall area if that helps.

Thanks!

Re: Henderson Day Care

• Well it depends on how much your wanting to spend. A lot of day care cost a lot just for one child. I live in the same area as you and about to have my first baby to. I have family and friends to help me watch mine. If you look up online you can look for reviews. Sorry that i cant help more
  • I had to go searching for daycare last summer. I couldn't really come up with too many inexpensive options. We ended up at Childtime. There's a few locations. Ours is on Eastern and Windmill. I love it. There was Kindercare also, but Childtime is smaller. Not as many kids. They will take babies also. You can also go to care.com if you want to find an individual to help you. They do background checks and you can find anyone from once-in-a-while babysitter to full-time nanny.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My son goes to children's choice learning center at near sunset station. He loves it and Miss Rosa the infant educator is wonderful. They are a 24 hr facility so flexible hours .
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"