January 2013 Moms
Options

Working moms and pumping

How is it going? I go back in May and plan to pump at 10am, 1pm and 4pm. I plan to use that milk for him for the next day. I literally have no idea if that will be enough because I BF him all day and don't know how much he eats. What is your experience?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Falling in Love!  November 2014

Re: Working moms and pumping

• Options
    I pump at 7 am, 11:30 am, 2:30 pm & 5:30 after I pick him up from daycare. I only have to take 15 mins out of my workday ( I go home for an hr. lunch and pump then) and it's working pretty well. I can usually get 4 oz. each time I pump and it's been e
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have been pumping at noon and 4:30. It is working well for me. I typically get 11 to 12 oz at noon and 5 to 6 at 4:30. Of course the second I get home DS wants to nurse. Sometimes I think he only sees a boob when he looks at me. LOL!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I usually pump at 9:30, 12:30, and 3:30 or 4:00.  I pump for 20 min and each session takes about 30 min by the time I set everything up and take it off.  I don't clean the parts each time - I just put them in a ziploc bag in the fridge betwee

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby248 - ETA 1/10/13
  • Options
    I've been back at work for two weeks now. I pump at 9am, 12pm and 3pm. I get 4oz from each session. Some mornings I get 5 oz. So far it's been enough on some days and on other days some frozen milk has had to be taken out and used.
  • Options

I pump at 7:30, 10:30, and 1:30 or 2:00 then again when I get home.  I usually get 4 ounces at 7:30 and I'm happy if I get 3 or a little more the other times.  It's not enough for DS, I send him with 4, 4 oz bags of milk and he still gets a b

My Blog: Sewing, crafting, motherhood, computers, and random musings... Sleep is for the weak

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I get up REALLY early so almost half my shift my LO is asleep. I either feed or pump @ 1:30am (when I get up for work), then I pump at work 3x (only getting 3ozs each time right now, but I'm working on that). When I get home I feed LO directly and squeeze
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"