September 2013 Moms
Options

Safe anti-aging skin care when pregnant

I am one of the 35 year old mamas to be and wondered if anyone else has a new preggo skin care regime that makes them feel like they are at least trying to prevent looking older! After 3 months of throwing up and having two toddlers I feel I can use all the help I can get.  I used to use a cream that I loved at night with vitamin a and a mask by dermologica once a week that also has magical vitamin a in it...so for now I am just using some vitamin e oil at night and my fav bioderma sunscreen during the day...anyone else have good, safe products to share?

Re: Safe anti-aging skin care when pregnant

• Options

Im currently using Korres Wild Rose Brightening Cream as my moisturizer and that is it.   No joke... Im looking forward to chemial peels and botox after this baby comes out!  Not sure what else will help the disaster that has creepe

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    I miss my Botox and Retin A..I am not going to lie...I do like the Mama Mio range - the eye serum is awesome, as well as the protein moisture...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My skin has been a mess since about 6 weeks of this pregnancy and nothing as helped. I went to Sephora on Saturday desperate for a solution and bought a few things from First Aid Beauty as recommended by one of the sales consultants. I am using the Facial
    **Baby #3 is on the way!**
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Thanks Ladies- I will have to check out the mama mio range, I don't think I can get it here in Dubai but I can order it.  I actually started getting botox a year ago for lingering effects from bells palsy that I had at age 16.  I lived almost

• Options
    If there is a Ritz Carlton Spa in Dubai (I think there is?)  they carry Mama Mio? 
  • Options
    I live across from the Ritz, which I realize, sounds incredibly ridiculous but in Dubai, quite normal as hotels are scattered in and around apartments- I will have to check it out!
  • Options
    Kyla TonkinKyla Tonkin member
    edited June 2014
  • Options
    My doc was fine with Clinique products when I was pregnant. I literally brought her the items and had her look at the ingredients.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sunscreen and a healthy diet
    EDD 9/3/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"