October 2011 Moms
Options

Long night ahead

DD2 was up most of the night last night just whining and fussing. She's almost 3 months old and is a pukey baby, plus she has the cleft so puke usually comes out of her nose.

Today, she has been super pukey and has spit up a ton. I was getting ready for bed when DH started yelling for me. When he was changing DD's clothes, she got choked, quit making noise and turned red purple.

She started coughing/screaming pretty quickly, but it scared the heck out of both of us. She's a noisy sleeper, but now every time she gets quiet, then I find myself checking on her.

I'm super exhausted from no sleep last night but have a feeling I won't sleep well tonight either.

Re: Long night ahead

• Options
    I'm sorry you're going through this! Talk to your pedi, color changes are not normal :( I'm sure that was really scary. Hope your LO feels better soon and you can get some sleep!

DS born Oct. '11

TTC #2 with PCOS since Nov. '13

Dx: Low Progesterone (3.3) on 8/12/14

Waiting for RE appointment on 10/28/14

Surprise BFP on cycle 12 -- 10/19/14!

EDD July 1, 2015

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're having a rough time!  I hope you get some sleep and rest soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. We actually have an angelcare monitor, but she's still sleeping in her rock n play. She's FF and she's on soy formula that's extra concentrated due to poor weight gain. We're slowly weening back, but her vomiting has gotten worse as we'v
  • Options
    That would be absolutely terrifying! I am surprised that the Dr doesn't look into this more to confirm that it is a problem with her stomach rather than reflux. I hope she gets past this at some point soon for her health and safety and your sanity. Hugs t
    image"width="200px"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"