April 2013 Moms
Options

Anyone else trying for a VBAC?

I was hoping for one, but my chances are getting dimmer by the day...I was due on Monday and I'm 80% effaced with no dilation. It looks like my doctor is going to recommend an RCS if things have not progressed by Friday or Monday. I was wondering whether anyone else has been in a similar position and has made rapid gains towards labor without induction.
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone else trying for a VBAC?

• Options
    I'm trying for one. I get until 41 weeks too although my OB said that after due date chances of success go down. I guess bc 1. You have to go into labor on your own and 2. Baby will be bigger. Not sure what other factors might come into play. If I were yo
  • Options
    I am trying for a vbac too. As long as I can keep my blood pressure down (its been elevated but no pre-e) I am going to 41 weeks. My MW & docs said at that point if my cervix looks ready enough they will try inducing. We are leaving RCS to the last re
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well, my water broke this morning and I'm in LD! I'll post the results when the boy arrives, hopefully by VBAC!
  • Options
    Thanks...my cervix is still closed & I'm 80% effaced, so they started me on pitocin about an hour ago. Yay! Can't wait to meet my baby boy, regardless of how the delivery turns out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"