Attachment Parenting

Lets Hear Your "I wear my baby because..."

I wear my baby because there is no where safer for him to be! :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Lets Hear Your "I wear my baby because..."

• I wear my baby for so many reasons: because i love to snuggle, so i can take care of my 2 year old, so other people don't try to touch her in cold and flu season, because shopping carts are gross, because she's happy when being worn, so i can breastfeed w
  • I wear my babies because they are freaking heavy and It's easier having them in the ergo than in my arms.
    Eleanor 1/8/10 Harriet 1/19/12 Margaret 10/31/2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Because it's the easiest way to cart her around doing the things I like to do. ;)

Seriously, it's just easier.  Shopping without a stroller, hiking on rough terrain, walking the dogs, everything is just easier with both hands free and

• imageSuperTreesa:
    I wear my babies because they are freaking heavy and It's easier having them in the ergo than in my arms.
    </
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I wear my baby because   ...the groceries need a place in the cart.  ...it keeps people from touching him.  ...he sleeps instead of crying.  ...it's good for milk supply and keeping away the return of the dreaded period.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Because one day she will be an independent well rounded teen who thinks I am a little lame and a bit uncool so I will take all the cuddly bonding time I can get! And it makes her happy when she can interact with me at the same eye level now that she is cu
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Because I only have two arms, but way more responsibilities than snuggling my newborn all day... as much as I wish that weren't the case! ;)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageSuperTreesa:
    I wear my babies because they are freaking heavy and It's easier having them in the ergo than in my arms.
    </
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • So I can feel smug!

Ha ha. The arm thing, 100%. Loved being able to use my hands whilst holding a baby/toddler. 

DS1 - Feb 2008

DS2 - Oct 2010 (my VBAC baby!)

• Because I like them close. It's easy and convenient
    "When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies." Sir James Barrie in Peter Pan

DS: 11/1/2010    DD: 8/9/2012       #3: 4/2019
  • I wear my baby because it's easier to put him in the carrier, than it is to get the stroller out. Plus I need a hand free to walk the dogs.

And it's damn near impossible to hold a wiggly 21 lb baby.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I wear my baby because a stroller is way too big and bulky and she always fits so nicely tucked in next to me.  I wear my baby because she isn't walking and this lets me hands free so she can still be with me.  I wear my baby because she loves b
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I wear my baby because I love being close to her, it's convenient, she loves it, and strollers are bulky and a pain in the .
  • I wear my baby because it's the closest I can possibly get her to my body! I love to snuggle her every moment I can, and babywearing makes it so that I can cuddle and get stuff done.

Also, the relaxed, content, completely-trusting weight of a sle

Anniversary g

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageSuperTreesa:
    </

• I wear DD because I am a lazy parent looking for the easiest solution that keeps mama and baby happy while I get things done :)

The snuggles aren't bad either. 

• Because...
    1) she likes it
    2) it keeps my hands free
    3) it helps keep my milk supply up and the period away
    4) it makes for a generally more content and confident baby, even when she's out of my care
    5) it b

BFP: 12/20/13 EDD: 08/23/14 (discovered m/c at 8w5d)
    BFP: 09/22/14 EDD: 06/06/15 (hoping for our rainbow)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I originally chose to wear my baby while I was pregnant with my first and noticed so many new moms lugging babies around in the infant car seats, always looked way too bulky and heavy. This was 6 years ago and not many people used the wraps or mobys ye

• It keeps him out of trouble when we're in shops (and wineries) on vacation that he will destroy if I let him put his feet on the ground.

And it lets me nurse a toddler discretely. 

• I wear my baby for tons of reasons!

he is his absolute happiest when in the moby

I have a toddler and NEED my hands free as much as possible

I feel like the added weight is kinda like getting a mini workout while I do normal stuff&nbs

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • WE wear our baby because we love her, love to snuggle her, want her to be comfortable/safe and because it's alot easier then carrying her in our arms!

Plus helped me drop some of the baby weight! 

BabyFruit Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic          

J14 May Siggy Challenge

**Colleen Donaghy**

• I wear my "baby" because we adopted him as a 2 year old and it is one of the best ways for us to bond!

TTC September 2010 thru October 2011
    SA February 2011: Normal
    RE App. October 2011 - Recc. Clomid and IUI

Taking a break from TTC to pursue adoption

Met our 2 year old son in Russia July 2012!
    Court trip October 2012
    Home November 24 2012!

Back to RE Summer 2013. TTC journey continues: 

Dx DOR, endometriosis, low sperm count 
    Clomid + IUI#1, #2 = BFN / IUI #3 = ???

Laparoscopy scheduled December 2013

Adding a Burden
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"