November 2012 Moms
Options

I'm bored, board!

I've been so busy for the last few weeks that I was totally in work hyperdrive.  Well, it's amazing how quickly DO ALL THE THINGS!!!!!!111!!! turns into "Oh, I did all the things."

So what are you all up to?  Tell me about your lives!

Also, what is a good bedroom color?  I have to go to the paint store after work, and I always get so overwhelmed and usually cry.  Because obviously paint colors are life or death.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm bored, board!

• Options

Is it bad that I'm a little jealous?  I love my boys, but I'd kind of like to have a night of drinking tea while it's hot, watching Snapped without someone checking baseball scores during the commericials and "forgetting" to switch back, and sleep

• Options
    imageironmom5:

Is it bad that I'm a little jealous?  I love my boys, but I'd kind of like to have a night of drinking tea w

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Ooo, we went with Benjamin Moore Cumulus Cloud for our gray bedroom.  I adore it.

https://www.benjaminmoore.com/en-us/paint-color/cumuluscloud

<A href=

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I don't think it would go with your color scheme if you are doing a yellow duvet. But I love this scheme and want it for my master bed/bath.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I LOOOOOOOVE gray. We will painting our bedroom gray. I just bought a reversible comforter that is gray on one side and purple on the other w/ black sheets. Those same colors are in our bathroom.

I think doing gray with yellow would be pretty.</p

Nov 2012 BMB January Siggy Challenge
    Those Presedential Fitness Tests Were Torture

• Options

imageLovinLife0710:

How are YOU?! How is the move going? Are you EXCITED to have a new house?!?! Is it far from where you

• Options
    imagepersephonerose:

I don't think it would go with your color scheme if you are doing a yellow duvet. But I love this scheme an

• Options

I really love the Gray/Yellow scheme. I almost chose those for our wedding colors but changed my mind. I like the color that the PP linked!!

And regarding your time alone....maybe we should just schedule that Six Flags trip for ladies only?? lol&

V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageironmom5:

imageLovinL

• Options
    imageredwood807:
    imagekiraliz2:<

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagepersephonerose:
    imageredwoo
    V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I love gray and yellow!!!!! Do it!!

Hmmm...my life. It goes like this. I have to wait until next week to see if I still have a job. The company is being sold so we are all getting terminated, then hopefully rehired.  I enrolled in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I'm picturing something like this:

https://pinterest.com/pin/166562886190622929/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"