Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Loss of Interest in Meat

DD is about to turn 10 months on Monday and she has been on solids since 6 months.. she eats almost anything, but recently (past week or two) she has been refusing meat and we can't figure out why.  She used to love ground turkey and lamb, but now she turns her head and fusses when we try to give her some. She loves fruit and veggies and puffs of any kind. loves finger food, but has lost interest in meat. (we tried chicken and salmon, but she gagged on those b/c she couldn't break them down enough...we'll try those again a little later)

We chopped up some leftover ham from Easter for her and she put it in her mouth and took it back out.. I tried mixing it with a little of her veggie puree, and she picked out the ham pieces from her mouth and disgarded them on her tray.  She did the same with seasoned turkey that DH made her. (that one I think was just too seasoned for her).

Anyone else have experience with this?  I am not sure what else to try ... do I just make quinoa and lentils in the meantime and hope she comes around at seome point?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Loss of Interest in Meat

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"