January 2012 Moms
Options

Food strike

Anyone else have LO's on strike right now? I pulled out all of the favorites for lunch today too! The only thing he is eating is shredded cheese, scrambled eggs, and diced peaches. 

He's always been such a great eater...and would always try new foods too, but not anymore. How can I encourage him to go back to his happy eating routine?  

Re: Food strike

• Options

My DD was great and would try anything when she was 6-9 months. Then she got very picky.  But it's all normal and a part of it.

My DD who used to request string cheese for snack almost every day won't come near it anymore. She also used to

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD is usually open to eating most anything, but now and then she will go through a phase, maybe a week or so, where she will refuse to eat most things. Sometimes it happens if she is sick, sometimes it seems to be related to teething, but she always goes

Duke's House: Eating and Running with the Big Dog in Chennai: eatrunbrit.com

imageimage

2010 Race PRs:

5K - 24:57 10M - 1:28:20 13.1M - 1:57:29 26.2M - 4:28:29

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS has been picky/not eating as much lately too. He has a cold though and pretty sure he's teething big time since he's 15 months with only 2 teeth!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    lp0lp0 member
    Luckily DS has always been an amazing eater.Lately he will occasionally have a meal where he refuses to eat one thing and will only eat the other. Like last night he refused to eat his chicken but took down a ton of veggies and sweet potatoes. Fortunately
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options

imageLP0198:
    Luckily DS has always been an amazing eater.Lately he will occasionally have a meal where he refuses to eat one thing
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"