November 2011 Moms

True Blood fans come in

I saw a teaser trailer for True Blood last night before Game of Thrones,and it looks like it is coming back on June 6th. I am so very excited.

Also, the last Sookie Stackhouse novel comes out next month. I can't wait to see how the series ends. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: True Blood fans come in

• SAY IT AIN'T SO!!! I never want the Sookie Stackhouse series to end! I've had my e-book pre-ordered for months now. Big Smile Of course I should re-read the last book so it's f

• I actually watched the show first, then the books. I think that is the only reason I can do both, since the show deviates so much from the books. Re reading would probably be a good idea; I may go through the whole series again before the new one.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've never seen an episode of the show, but I read the Sookie Stackhouse books when they first started coming out.  They started becoming repetitive to me, so I stopped reading after about book 5 or 6. I like her mystery novels though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"