August 2013 Moms
Options

Panty liner suggestions (embarrassing, I know)

Ok so it's no secret that you need panty liners when you're pregnant, but I've had nothing but issues. I have tried a couple of the thong styles, but they move and the sticky part always ends up on my skin....aka my azz hole and its the worst feeling ever. Does anyone have a brand they suggest? Thanks in advance!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Panty liner suggestions (embarrassing, I know)

• Options
    I like the always flexi type that work on all different styles of underwear. Good luck. 
  • Options
    Lol! I prefer always brand pantyliners. They come unwrapped, but are thin and work well. I just throw a few in a ziploc Baggie and keep in my bag.

I've never tried any of the thong ones though. I wear big butt bikini style undies so the bigg
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions! I think it might be time to retire my thongs until further notice...lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I actually use always ultra thin pads... the panty liners aren't big enough for my panties. (sorry... they make plus sized pads, why not plus size panty liners???)

Its more expensive, but without them I end up with a section of my panties instead

Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'm sad to admit I have to use poise pads. Between the snissing and increase in discharge, they are the only pads that keep me dry.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    No suggestions on brands. I buy whatever is on sale. But- if you sprinkle a little bit of baby powder on them it does help with the sticky part not rubbing you raw. It also makes you feel a little fresher :)

• Options
    I use Carefree original regular to go.  But I don't wear thongs.  
  • Options
    imagekatiebenes:
    I actually use always ultra thin pads... the panty liners aren't big enough for my panties. sorry... they make plus siz
  • Options
    I've been using the thin liners from Kotex in the black box. I like them. They are super thin and do the job.

When this box is empty I might switch to something better for wearing with thongs though.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"