Two Under 2
Options

BF your youngest

I will be having another baby in September, when DS will be about 20 months old. Did any of you bf with children at similar ages? Any tips? I'm super nervous about how much my daily routines will change! DS and I have an awesome routine and I know when I can get things done..

Re: BF your youngest

• Options
    Mine are 22 months apart. Once the baby is an efficient nurser I really don't find bfing to be difficult with a toddler and our routine. The biggest thing for keeping my toddler on a routine and getting things done around the house is having the baby nap
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm 2 weeks in with the exact same age difference as you. I haven't gotten there yet, but I already believe what PP says about 6 weeks. DS2 and I spend a lot of time bfing now, but I know it'll get easier!

For now, I try to keep things I can do with D

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My girls are 18 months apart and I tandem nursed for 6 months before weaning DD1 at 2 years.  I discovered that nursing a newborn was super easy!  I could walk around while nursing, sit on the floor and play with DD1 while nursing.  It was
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I appreciate your replies! I think I'm just nervous mostly because I'm a planner. Huge planner. To do lists every day and you don't catch me doing too much at the last minute.. and if I am doing it at the last minute, it's because I planned to do it then!
  • Options
    Mine are 22 months apart and it was difficult in the beginning.  DD#1 was very jealous, especially when was nursing.  Eventually we got into a routine where she would snuggle with me and baby in the recliner during feeding times if she want
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"