September 2013 Moms
Options

TMI with a sex question

so me and my husband had sex earlier today...and apparently I bled while having sex (like could see it on the sheets) and it freaked us both out (no spotting or anything rest of the day though)...its our first pregnancy and we had spotting in the first trimester a couple of times but the dr oked us once I hit the 2nd trimester since everything looked ok and sounded ok...I just hit 17 weeks today so wondering if this has happened to anyone lese...just kinda sucks bc this was the first time since we found out bc of me not feeling well and just being scared bc of the spotting Crying

Re: TMI with a sex question

• Options
    I've been told that spotting after sex isn't that uncommon.
  • Options
    Funny - we had sex today for the first time since finding out, too! HA!  

I'm sure everything is just fine! Especially considering the fact that it didn't continue after the sexing. Your lady business just hasn't seen that much act
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    well I think from the extra vaginal fluid it looks bigger then what it really is but deff to big spots...and I was on bottom so that means everything flowed down lol...I know TMI...I figured since it has stopped completely im ok with no cramping or anythi
  • Options
    If that happened to me I would call the doctor first thing in the morning. I didn't have any spotting but I had an internal u/s at 6 weeks I am 15 wks now they put me on the no sex restriction until recently. We just had sex today too I didn't spot. Per
  • Options
    the cervix is very vascular and can bleed easily after sex. as long as it wasn't a ton and you have no cramping or clots you should be fine
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It's normal to have spotting after sex. If you keep bleeding then I would be worried. Call you OB tomorrow if you are still worried.
  • Options
    spotting after sex is very common apparently. If you don't spot any more I would try not to worry about it and mention it to your doc next appt.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Spotting after sex is very common.  I've had spotting a few times this pregnancy (non-sex related) and every time I called the dr the first question that they ask is 'have you had sex recently'.  I would call your dr today just to confirm. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"