23 Weeks Pregnant

new pain

Hey fellow bumpies. I  just turned 23 week as of Saturday and  I was feeling a sharp pain  on my lips ( down there) whenever I was sitting down or switching positions in bed. I didnt think anything of it until   Sunday morning where it became even more painful almost like a stinging and straining sensation and I asked my mom and a couple close friends from my church and they said it didnt seem right for me to be having that much pressure down there so me and my mom decided to go into the ER  after service  just to check on the baby and make sure everything was going ok with him.

While I was in the dr office I explained my pain level which was about a constant nagging  4 on a scale of 10  and the pain was only happening on one side of the lips and not the other side. We checked the baby and he was fine heartbeat was great and he was havin fun kickin the monitor and running away from it every time she put it on my stomach.  Then when the dr came in he checked me down there and said that whats happening are the veins in my lips are a little swollen caused by vericose veins else where in the body and that I need to start wearing support hose which will help the circulation of the blood and also help me down there. Has anyone else had this sort of pain going on . . who would have thought of having vericose veins of the vajayjay ??! LOL

Re: new pain

• Hello! Wow that is so interesting! I have never heard of or known anyone who has had that issue... I would definitely try the hose and see if they help but I guess with being pregnant anything can happen! Lol There are veins everyone so it doesn't seem far off that your veins down there can also become affected :P

Hope you get some relief! 

• My daughter is 18 months now, but I remember very well the pain I had in my vagina. It was a swollen mess of varicose veins! I had them all over my legs, ankles, and vagina. I was very painful because I was working full time and would be on my feet all day. By the time I would get home I would be tender and sore from the veins bulging all day. 

I would recommend a support bel to try and even out your baby belly. The support panties I saw online seems a bit extreme so I don't have a review on that for you.

Try to rest as much as you can! I hope all is well :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"