August 2011 Moms

Easter

How was everyone's Easter?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Easter

• imagecrazy4mas9:
    Wonderful! DS had so much fun today! Also, I may have got an unexpected BFP... More testing tomorrow. Emotions
  • SOOOOOO much candy.

I purposefully didn't put any candy in O's basket. But everyone else gave her TONS.

Other than sweetness overload, the day was great. Had brunch with all my family and O enjoyed hunting for eggs and the day was overall re
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecrazy4mas9:
    Wonderful! DS had so much fun today!

Also, I may have got an unexpected BFP... More testing tomorrow. Emot
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Ours was okay I guess.

DH is working a 48 hour shift, he hasn't been home all weekend. This morning started off with a meltdown from Liam because he found out that the Easter Bunny only brings candy and he wanted a new Transformer. Hm,

• imageRachey1082:

Ours was okay I guess.

DH is working a 48 hour shift, he hasn't been home all weekend. This morning&nb

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm glad you made a post - I was going to do an AW post, then decided I didn't need to make another post today.

We went to church, DS had a major meltdown (but was eventually okay), and then we had a low-key lunch. DS napped all afternoon, and th

• imageladybugpjb:

I'm glad you made a post - I was going to do an AW post, then decided I didn't need to make another post today.</p

• imageRachey1082:
    imageladybugpjb

• imagecrazy4mas9:
    Wonderful! DS had so much fun today! Also, I may have got an unexpected BFP... More testing tomorrow. Emotions
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageRachey1082:

We ended up leaving super late because the kids were hungry, someone had to potty, b

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageladybugpjb:

Anyway....the most exciting part of the day (EASTER MIRACLE!) was that DS ate ALL of

• I already told you bits and pieces, but our Easter weekend was essentially packed, but lots of fun. Well, except for the part where I fought with DH over stupid candy. And the part where I wanted to chew everyone's head off for no reason (oops). But st

• imageRachey1082:

Ours was okay I guess.

DH is working a 48 hour shift, he hasn't been home all weekend. This morning&nb

• Our Easter Day was pretty good.  A few minor brunch-related annoyances with my ILs, but I got over it pretty quickly because DD was just so darned sweet and adorable and well-behaved all day long.  She was great at the wait for brunch, well-b

• imageCrash Into Me:
    I'm glad it's over!? Man, weekends are just getting rough around here.nbsp; You all know I love my MIL dearly, right
  • imagecrazy4mas9:
    Wonderful! DS had so much fun today!

Also, I may have got an unexpected BFP... More testing tomorrow. Emot
  • imageCrash Into Me:

Photos for listening to me:

Chocolate bunny for breakfast.

<
  • Was great :-) found Easter eggs, played alot, chatted with family/friends, ate great food and lots of candy and pie :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageKimbus22:

Low key here.  DH was working all day.  Joey got up and had fun with his basket.  Loves his Thomas te

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"