April 2013 Moms

And...... We've got another March baby!!!

Hey ladies!

Well my water broke last night around 1150 after some aggressive back pain during the day. We arrived at the hospital at 120 AM and I was 4.5 cm.

My labor although short was very difficult at least for me! I threw up during contractions waiting for my epi. Got the epi ironically by someone I graduated high school with..... And at first felt instant relief and started to doze. Within minutes I realized it wasn't working in one spot. No worries they would come back and fix it, by the time the dr. Got back I had extreme pressure was checked again and was 9 cm at just 4 am 2.5 hours after I got to hospital.

I started pushing at 445 and contined for hours. I had not slept a wink all night and was exhausted!! Understatement.... My dr. Said we could use the vacuum bc despite wing so so so so close we just couldn't get her past my Pubic bone. I finally asked for it around 750. Best decision ever as Molly Mildred came into the world at 8:04 am. Surprising us all with a hearty weight of 8.5 and only 18 inches long!!! my little meatball!

She's worth every last effort to get her out and all of the heartache of IF. She's just amazing!

If post a pic but I am phone bumping. So please excuse any typos!

Happy Easter all!!!

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

Re: And...... We've got another March baby!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"