Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Current moms of littles... RNP or cosleeper?

Hey Ladies! 

My youngest is a little older, but we had the Arm's Reach Cosleeper for him. It was okay, but I've heard AMAZING things about the RNP and I am thinking of selling the cosleeper now (to free up closet space) and use the RNP for the next little one when we have one.

If you have experience with one (or both!) what do you think? I love that I can bring the RNP with us to grandparent's houses. My son also only fit into the cosleeper for the first 3 months, so I don't think there will be a great difference in how long I can use each device.

Should I sell? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

February 2011- M/C
March 2011- BFP resulting in... 12/2011 bouncing baby boy! 
October 2013- BFP- M/C

Re: Current moms of littles... RNP or cosleeper?

• Options
    No experience with a cosleeper but we would be LOST without rnp!

• Options

I really loved the cosleeper. Especially in the beginning when he was breast feeding every 1.5-2 hours. Since it was level with our bed it was really easy to slide him out, feed him and put him back in. 

We borrowed a RNP for a little while

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagepersephonerose:
    I really loved the cosleeper. Especially in the beginning when he was breast feeding every 1.52 hours. Since it was

• Options
    RNP is a lifesaver.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

• Options

imagelyndsihutson:
    No experience with a cosleeper but we would be LOST without rnp!

Agreed. Im the rare mo

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We had both - but swear by the RNP.  We bedshare, in general.  However, we would start LO out in the RNP and he would sleep there like a charm until his first feeding.  I love that it is mobile and I can move it from room to rooom.&

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mother freaking LOVE our RnP. I could easily move him all around the house and its collapses easily to go into the car.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

There was no such thing as the RNP when I had my first two and we used the Arm's Reach Mini-Cosleeper and loved it.  With our third, I bought a RNP and loved it even more!  It's smaller, lets them sleep on a bit of an incline and it's so much

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• Options
    DD is 4 months and all sleep is in RnP.  I start to get teary eyed thinking about when she outgrows it and having to transition to her crib.  She sleeps great at night (naps not so much) so I want that to continue! She seems to be getting a litt
  • Options
    We have both. I love the co- sleeper for a majority of DDs sleeping...I tend to keep kids in my room until at least 6 months. However, the RNP is great for fussy nights and just hanging out in when I need to get stuff done. I've always been nervous to hav
    m/c March 2009 @ 5 weeks ~ m/c June 2009 @ 10 weeks ~ m/c February 2012 @ 4.5 weeks Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We LOVE our RNP. I don't know what we would do without it!

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"